Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), it is our responsibility to ensure that your personal data is protected through a series of implemented security measures, and inform you, clearly and accurately, how and for what purposes it is used.
We ask all our visitors to read this Policy carefully so that they can freely, enlightened and voluntary decide if they want to trust us with your data. By providing your data you give us consent to use and process it. The data subject must be of legal age and must provide true, accurate, complete and current data and update it regularly. If the data provided is from a third party, you warrant that you have informed the holder of this Policy.
This Policy applies to all data collected through the website http://www.taguscruises.com/, regardless of its nature.
The data processing it is the responsibility of Taguscruises, Lda., also referred to as Taguscruises, legal person No. 505883856, headquartered at Rua Sá Miranda, No. 2, Bloco A, R/C A 1300-510, Alcântara, in accordance with the rules related to data protection, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016.
Taguscruises collects your personal data when booking and while browsing our website. This information includes, but is not limited to: name; email; mobile phone; Tax Identification Number or Internet Protocol (IP). The basis for this collection is consent by you.
- Execution of the contract between Taguscruises and its client:
The data collected is necessary for the conclusion and execution of our contract with you. In particular, to process and manage your reservation by communication; bookings; payments; cancellations; changes or even complaints.
For this reason, the data requested on this page are mandatory, essential and indispensable for the information and sale process.
- After sales tracking:
Because your feedback is important to us, your data will also be used to evaluate our performance. By giving your consent to the processing of data, you authorise us to submit links from critical and suggestion platforms where you can advise future customers and suggest improvements to our service.
- Direct marketing:
So you are always aware of our news, Taguscruises may send you information about its services, new campaigns or offers using any of the data you provide - such as email or mobile.
- Profile Definitions:
Remember: you can always revoke your consent by contacting us at email@example.com
Data processing may be done by a third party, hired by Taguscruises. If this happens, the subcontractor is bound by the same rules established in this Policy.
The data entered on this website may be communicated, as necessary to fulfil the services contracted by the customer, to other service providers such as catering, transportation, entertainment, booking platforms, bank agencies or maritime-touristic partners.
In exceptional cases, data may be processed by a non-EU Member State and an international data transfer takes place. Whenever this is the case, the transfer will be made in accordance with the GDPR and Taguscruises guarantees the security of data processing in the destination country.
The data retention period shall be limited to the minimum necessary to fulfil the above purposes. Retention is interrupted whenever the data subject´s consent has been revoked.
The required data will be all indispensable for booking confirmation and management. For your convenience the required data has been marked with an asterisk (*) on our forms.
Without this data Taguscruises will not be able to provide the requested information or formalize the booking request.
Consent to this Policy constitutes a legal basis for processing your data.
Consent may be revoked by the holder at any time by notifying his intention by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. This Revocation does not, however, affect Taguscruises legality of treatment when other legal grounds so require, such as the execution of a contract or the fulfilment of legal obligations.
The holder whose data are being processed by Taguscruises has the right to:
- Clarification: the holder has the right to be clarified about any doubts he may have regarding the processing of his data;
- Access: the holder has the right to request a copy of all his data held by Taguscruises at a specified time;
- Correction: the holder has the right to request and have the rectification of his data fulfilled, when it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Forgetfulness: the holder has the right to be forgotten, that is to say, that his / her data is erased, based on any of the grounds of article 17 of the GDPR, including the revocation of the given consent;
- Limitation of processing: The holder has the right to request Taguscruises’s treatment of his data to be limited, based on any of the grounds of Article 18 of the RGPD, including a contestation to the accuracy of personal data;
- Portability: the holder has the right to transfer the data to another controller and request that such transfer be made by Taguscruises, whenever technically possible;
- Opposition: The holder has the right to object to the processing of his data for certain purposes such as direct marketing or profiling. With consent to the definition of profiles, the holder has the right to express his point of view and to contest decisions taken on the basis of the definition of his profile.
- Legal action: the subject has the right to appeal against replies given by Taguscruises relating to any request made by him.
These rights may be exercised at any time. For this you should contact us by email email@example.com, or registered letter to the following address: Rua Sá Miranda, No. 2, Bloco A, R/C A 1300-510, Alcântara
If you have any questions or complaints regarding the use and processing of your data, please feel free to contact us. You can also contact directly the National Personal Data Control Authority in Portugal: the National Data Protection Commission.
Phone: +351 925 610034
Address: Rua Sá Miranda, No. 2, Bloco A, R/C A 1300-510, Alcântara
National Data Protection Commission
Phone: +351 213928400
Address: Av. D.Carlos I, 134 – 1º 1200-651, Lisboa
See the General Data Protection Regulations here.